Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
With TCI’s Coaching Support, Technical Working Group Now Generates Demand for All Health Programs in Rivers State
TCI helps establish, strengthen and institutionalize social and behavior change working groups to promote family planning and other health programs in Rivers State, Nigeria.
TCI Participates in Africities Summit to Highlight Lack of Access to Family Planning in African Cities
TCI presented at the ninth Africities Summit in Kisumu, Kenya, on its success working with local leaders in 72 African cities.
By strengthening an Anambra state worker's M&E skills in Nigeria, TCI coaching also strengthened the health system as well.
Dr. Maryann Ekwuribe shares how TCI's RAISE tool has improved service delivery in her unit.
Agwu Florence Kalu won the TCI-U Challenge, which helped strengthen her capacity as an AYRH Officer in Abia State.
In Rivers State, Nigeria, quality improvement teams are engaging the community to improve health service delivery.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing