Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
A webinar held June 3 featured three Nigerian states that are preparing to graduate from TCI: Bauchi, Delta and Niger.
Intra-facility referrals is an easy way to ensure no missed opportunities for family planning counseling and services within Plateau State health facilities.
A TCI-supported SBCC working group in Plateau State, Nigeria, led this media practitioner to embrace childbirth spacing.
An RH supervisor in Rivers State, Nigeria, finds success in using a distance learning app to coach.
Rhoda Kushi says TCI's coaching improved her service delivery skills in her job as the RH coordinator in Baffa LGA in Plateau State, Nigeria.
A committed provider in Rivers State, Nigeria, is bringing family planning services right to her community's doorstep.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing