Building on the Success of NURHI
TCI promotes sustainability and local ownership while demonstrating the feasibility of long-term investment in reproductive health. TCI supports Nigeria in scaling up the positive changes in reproductive health delivered through the Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) since 2009. Managed by The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP), TCI’s Nigeria hub accelerates the scale up of NURHI approaches and provide guidance to self-selected states, local government areas (LGAs) and partners willing to invest in family planning. New states, cities and partners ask for technical and financial coaching and mentoring to implement successful family planning programming to match their own investments.
Latest News from Nigeria
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Simple Guide to FP and AYSRH Integration
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing