Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
TCI-U advances Abia State user's knowledge and skills in family planning and AYSRH interventions.
Find out how TCI contributed to Niger State’s 130% increase in annual LARC client volume.
Harnessing the Power of ‘Area Sisters’ to Reach Youth with AYRH Information and Services in Ogun State
Ogun State in Nigeria is harnessing the power of ‘Area Sisters’ to reach youth with AYRH information and services.
Read the stories of four women in Nigeria, whose lives changed because of family planning.
In Nigeria, TCI set out to bridge the gap between just making referrals to family planning services and successfully completing those referrals.
Malam Mukhtar, a scholar of the Qu'ran in Nigeria, works to change the narrative and understanding of child birth spacing in his community.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing