Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
TCI-supported in-reaches in Ogun State led to increased contraceptive uptake among adolescents.
Community theater in Bauchi State, Nigeria, leads to increase in family planning acceptors.
TCI advocacy efforts through Interfaith Forums in Nigeria led to free child birth spacing programming on local radio stations.
Pastor Ken conducted his own awareness campaign in Anambra State, Nigeria, to drive women to an in-reach.
A youth ambassador from Ogun State, Nigeria, uses the COVID-19 lockdown to share helpful reproductive health advice.
TCI Continues to Reach Urban Poor in Nigeria with Family Planning Information and Services During COVID
TCI is helping to fight the spread of COVID-19 in Nigeria by integrating virus messaging into family planning activities.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing