Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
Grace Dorcas Onyekachi was recently recognized for her efforts to educate her peers about youth SRH issues in Abia State, Nigeria.
Radio reporter in Nasarawa, Nigeria, becomes family planning advocate after TCI media training.
Quality improvement team in Abia State, Nigeria, shows how sustainability can work after made-over facility damaged by storm is repaired by the community.
TCI helps link Plateau state government to youth-focused CSOs to improve youth access to family planning information and services.
Advocacy in Nigeria’s Delta State Leads to the Release of 20 Million Naira for Family Planning Activities
TCI's advocacy efforts in Nigeria's Delta State has led to 20 million Naira being released for family planning activities.
A webinar held June 3 featured three Nigerian states that are preparing to graduate from TCI: Bauchi, Delta and Niger.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing