Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
At a glance... There is evidence in Nigeria of bias against certain family planning (FP) methods by service providers for reasons that include a woman’s age, marital status, number of births and religion. The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative’s (NURHI)...
Three Women Define Their Future With Aid of Family Planning Mariam Aliyu spent most of her life pitying women who used family planning. An ardent believer that family planning prevents a woman from the ability to give birth, the thought of adopting such a practice...
At a glance... Study fills an important gap in knowledge about Nigeria’s contraceptive supply environment. Supply index scores were created to measure the public and private sector family planning supply environment in and across six selected cities. No systematic...
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing