Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
TCI's team in Nigeria has won a Curve Award for its innovative use of the RAISE tool to promote responsive feedback among the local government stakeholders with which it works.
TCI is working across is supported states in Nigeria to institutionalize social and behavior change interventions and activities within state governments.
Working with patent and proprietary medicine vendors in Plateau State leads to increased uptake of contraception among youth.
Five graduating states in Nigeria demonstrate what happens when you put local government in the driver's seat.
Grace Dorcas Onyekachi was recently recognized for her efforts to educate her peers about youth SRH issues in Abia State, Nigeria.
Radio reporter in Nasarawa, Nigeria, becomes family planning advocate after TCI media training.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing