Lisa Mwaikambo posted an update 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Lesson 3: Organizations don’t scale things, people do – Recruiting the right people for scale planning and execution can be one of the most important and impactful choices an organization makes…we’ve identified the following key mindsets to be mastered to support scale, and the skills to activate them.
• Listening to, learning from, and working with people across the community
• Welcoming adaptability and change: Ability to anticipate and adapt when things do not go as planned
• Decision-making: The ability to make decisions, then test those decisions and learn from mistakes
• Creating and sustaining buy-in – from the boardroom to the frontline
• Identifying and testing risks – plan for two kinds of risk: potential flaws in their assumptions about the intervention and scale model, and anticipated and unanticipated external barriers or obstacles