Building on the Success of NURHI
News from the Nigeria Hub
Rhoda Kushi says TCI's coaching improved her service delivery skills in her job as the RH coordinator in Baffa LGA in Plateau State, Nigeria.
A committed provider in Rivers State, Nigeria, is bringing family planning services right to her community's doorstep.
Family planning in-reaches in Abia State, Nigeria, are leading to significant results and diffusion throughout the state.
In Nigeria, TCI held a mini-university to allow a new TCI state - Nasarawa - to learn from high-performing Bauchi State.
A webinar held Feb. 10, 2021, delved into Nigeria's successful co-financing strategy with experiences from four states.
Life planning ambassadors are Nigerian youth who are working to improve the lives of their peers by ensuring the needs of young people are understood and infused into program decisions.
This biannual newsletter chronicles our accomplishments, learnings and new thinking adopted in championing innovation in reproductive health development in Nigeria. Some highlights of our drivers of scale are shared in this newsletter – and we invite you to download the full issue also for more details.
Recently Added Tools
Where We Work in Nigeria
How We Work
- Coaching and Technical Assistance Framework
- Coaching That Exceeds Expectations: A Case Study of TCI Nigeria Coaching Model
- Reflection and Action to Improve Self-reliance and Effectiveness (RAISE) tool
- Preliminary Findings from the Adolescent and Youth Flexi-Track Survey in Nigeria
- Co-Financing Strategy: Accelerating Sustainable Scale of Family Planning in Nigeria through Innovative Financing